Friday, May 18, 2012

I enjoy posting on this thing, but what I cannot understand is why things end up looking as they do. For instance, notice on the previous post that the headline is small font and the body is upper case, bold, large font. That's not the way I thought I did it!

Whatever!

This is the time of year that I have time to do more than is necessary. My appointments a fewer and I have the opportunity to clear off my desk. But then, something new appears and I am back to a cluttered desk. I do have the time to meet new volunteers. Contact me, we'll spend some time together and you can feel better about becoming a more integral part of our community. My usual office hours are 8 - 3 Monday through Friday. Send an email, let's get something started!

Jim
jhronek@co.champaign.il.us

We are all here for a spell; get all the good laughs you can.
Will Rogers

No comments:

Post a Comment